3D-Printed Sporting Face Masks
The Buchanan Clinic is proud to announce that we now offer custom 3D-printed sporting face masks. These masks are designed to protect your nose, cheeks, and other facial features from injury during sports or other activities. They are also ideal for post-operative use after facial fractures.
Our masks are 3d Printed in nylon, a strong and lightweight material that is also comfortable to wear. They are custom-fitted to your face using a 3D scan so that you can be sure of a perfect fit.
Here are just a few of the benefits of our custom 3D-printed sporting face masks:
- Protection: Our masks are designed to protect your face from injury during sports or other activities. They are especially effective at protecting your nose, cheeks, and other facial features.
- Comfort: Our masks are lined in a soft and comfortable material that is easy to wear for long periods of time.
- Custom fit: Our masks are custom-fitted to your face using a 3D scan, so you can be sure of a perfect fit.
- If you are looking for a high-quality, custom-fitted sporting face mask, the Buchanan Clinic is the place for you.
Contact us today to learn more about our custom 3D-printed sporting face masks.
Here are some specific examples of how our masks can be used:
- Football, Basketball or Hockey for protection
- Post-operative use: Our masks can be used to protect your face after facial surgery, such as a rhinoplasty or septoplasty.
Why choose the Buchanan Clinic?
Our team has experience in providing protective face masks for amateur and professional sports starts. We understand the unique nature of each injury or and can provide a tailored service for your needs. Our skilled Orthotists have extensive experience in the treatment of sporting injuries working to professional sports teams throughout Scotland.
No matter what your needs are, we have a custom 3D-printed sporting face mask that is right for you. Contact us today to learn more.