As the only shoe manufacturer in Scotland, Buchanan Orthotics is ideally suited to offering specialist footwear assessment and manufacture. Your clinician will have close interaction with the shoe-makers to ensure you receive the most appropriate footwear to help you regain and maintain mobility.
The clinic offers the following footwear services:
- Assessment and advice on suitable footwear and fitting
- Stock footwear, from a range of suppliers
- The ‘Steprite’ Modular range is manufactured on site and has a wide variety of styles, colours and fittings
- Bespoke footwear is manufactured by our experienced shoemakers on site
- Footwear repair and adapts to your own footwear including shoe raises
- Special footwear requests (these have previously included wedding shoes, ice skate repairs and riding boots)
- Made to measure Safety Footwear
Find out more on our footwear range and manufacturing on our blog post 'What is the difference between Stock, Modular and Bespoke footwear'
Please contact us to arrange to be assessed by one of our clinicians at our Glasgow based clinic who will advise on appropriate footwear and costs.
We'd love to hear from you 0141 440 1999 [email protected]
- Choose a location
- Select your service
- Select your practititioner
- Select a time
- Tell us your details