Sizes available (cm):
- XS: 13 – 17
- S: 17 – 21
- M: 21 – 25
- L: 25 – 29
The Airmed is designed for the treatment of drop foot
- Consists of three separated pieces, an above ankle wrap section, a non-slip insert with hook to fix between the tongue and shoelaces and an elastic section to attach the two parts to provide foot lift.
- On back part of the strap, there is an inner gel pad for a higher comfort on the Achilles tendon, and the instep area is padded.
- Discrete, flexible, it takes no space on the shoe, being easy to fit. To be used with lacing shoe.
- Its function is to lift the foot during the swing phase of gait
Proper use of Airmed Drop Foot Orthosis requires a correct diagnoses of the causes of pain or complaints. Always consult your GP, a physiotherapist or specialist before use.
The Textile Drop Foot Orthosis is designed to lift the foot during the swing phase of gait. Its aim is to reduce the risk of trips and falls in people suffering from foot drop.
It's design does not require anything inside the shoe and is an alternative to rigid plastic splints when there are no other issues at the foot and ankle. The adjustable elastic component enables the user to set the level of foot lift by altering the tension when fitting.
An optional foot wrap is available for use without footwear.
Please see out Blog post on Foot Drop Orthoses for further options in the treatment of foot drop
Airmed Drop Foot Orthosis
- Brand: Prim
- Product Code: textile-drop-foot-orthosis
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £47.00
Tags: foot drop