|1||28 - 31|
|2||31 - 34|
|3||34 - 37|
|4||37 - 41|
|5||41 - 45|
- Arthrosis with hydrops
- Rheumatoid arthritis with synovitis
- Functional instability after collateral ligament trauma
- Residual instability after collateral ligament trauma
- Late follow-up treatment after ligament surgery
There are no known disorders where the brace cannot or should not be worn. In the case of poor blood circulation in the limbs, a brace may cause hyperaemia. Avoid applying the brace too tightly in the beginning. Pain is always a sign of warning. If the pain persists or complaints deteriorate, it is advisable to consult your doctor or therapist.
- Proper use of the Push brace may require diagnosis by a doctor or therapist.
- Please be aware that an ill-fitting brace does not function properly.
- Optimal functioning can only be achieved by selecting the right size. Fit the brace before use, to check its size. Your reseller’s professional staff will explain the best way to fit your Push brace. Save the product information, to be able to reread the fitting instructions later.
- Consult a specialist if the product requires individual adaptation.
- Check your Push brace each time before using for signs of wear or ageing of parts or seams. Optimal performance of your Push brace can only be guaranteed if the product is fully intact.
- This brace contains rigid elements. If you are in doubt about its suitability in your sport, please contact your governing body
The Push Med Knee Brace provides substantial support for the knee joint in the medio-lateral direction. The knee is supported by two non-axial leaf spring hinges that follow the natural rotation movements of the knee in a unique way. This means that flexion and extension of the knee are not hindered.
The band construction ensures that the hinges remain close to the joint. The good anatomical fit and the silicone application help the position of the brace to be maintained when walking. Due to its slim construction, the brace is not noticeable when worn under clothes.
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push Med Knee Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
Push Med Knee Brace
- Brand: Push
- Product Code: Med
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £104.00
Tags: Knee Support