|UK Sizes||Euro Sizes|
|2 - 4.5||34 - 37|
|5 - 6.5||36 - 38|
|7 - 8.5||39 - 42|
|9 - 10.5||43 - 45|
|11 - 13||46 - 48|
- For individuals with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
- Pre-ulcerated sites.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Foot deformities.
- Morton's neuralgia.
- Forefoot accommodation.
- Skin breakdown.
The Diaped Duosoft Therapeutic Insoles are designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet. Constructed with a multi-density material combination of Plastazote and cellular urethane, these advanced insoles offer superb resilience, cushioning, and shock absorption.
- Superb resilience & shock absorption
- Designed to provide cushioning, accommodation and absorbency required for the
- For Diabetic/insensate foot.
- Anatomically designed to facilitate off-loading of the metatarsal head area.
- Plastazote and Urethane combination.
- Thermo-insulation properties make them good for cold feet, chillblains and vascular insufficiency.
- Distinctive self-contouring capabilities and hypoallergenic formulation customises to the foot to accommodate pressure hot spots.
- Plastazote is recognised by medical professionals as the material of choice for treating diabetic and arthritic feet.
- The insoles are designed to fit into both traditional footwear and 'additional depth' orthopaedic shoes.
Duosoft Diabetic Insoles
- Brand: Algeos
- Product Code: Duosoft
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £70.00